With a few caveats. Those of you wishing to have your special day captured may want to work with me if:
1) You are having a small wedding of less than forty in attendance. (You can have as many pets there as your heart desires.)
2) You are holding your event in Colchester County. (Less chance of my getting lost and no extra travel fees for you.)
2) You are holding it during the day either outside or in a well lit and roomy indoor facility. (No need for me to set up lights. Keeps your photo costs way down!)
3) You are feeling pretty good and relaxed about your day, (no bridezillas!) and you want someone who will meet with you and listen to develop a plan for how you would like your day to be documented.
4) You value prints and albums as a way to cherish those memories that you will be making. (Even though, of course, you'd like to have digitals to share on social media!)
5) You would like to keep your total costs (social media digitals, a few special prints and an album) to under $3000.
If you think we might be a good match, you can