June 5, 2020
At this time, all businesses which are open are required to take precautions to avoid the spread of this virus. The following guidelines are being observed by Myra Hencher Photography.
- All photography sessions will take place outdoors until further notice
- All participants in the sessions, unless they are part of a family or personal bubble, will maintain a distance of at least 2 metres
- Pets will not be handled by the photographer
- Consultation sessions, if required, will be by email, text or phone
- Forms will be signed using the clients' personal pens or online, if possible.
- Use of masks will be at the discretion of the photographer and the clients
- Any illness on the part of the photographer or a client will cancel the session. Client may reschedule or have any retainer fees paid returned.
We are in this together and will work together to provide a safe environment for each other.