1) To NOT put my camera bag on the ground when dogs are present, espcially the males
2) That cats takes lot of patience and time. Let me repeat that: A LOT
3) To always have a change of clothing and lots of wet wipes and a lint roller in the car.
4) To have a bag of tricks up my sleeve to get their attention
5) Just because the dog growls at you doesn't mean it wants to eat you for supper
6) To NOT let them know where you keep the treats.
7) That even though their people say or think they don't want to be in some of the photos, they are really glad when they change their minds.
8) That I LOVE the energy from all the happy, silly dogs! ( Being owned by four legged friends for decades, drooling, jumping, prancing and any other typical animal behaviour do not phase me in the least!)
9) That cats are the original divas. That saying "Glamour Puss" came from a true place!
10) When I photography pets, I feel a special kind of happiness. It's an honor to be chosen as their photographer.
Want to learn more?
I've put together a Photography Guide to proviide tips and insidght into having a successful and stressfree pet photograpy sesison. If you'd like a copy, just click on the cover photo, here, and send me a note. You can check off the Pet Guide in the dropdown menu, or let me know how I can help you in the comment box!